1. Prepare a teapot, preferably porcelain, ceramic or glass, with a strainer
2. Pre-heat the teapot with boiling fresh water, which has not been boiled previously
3. Infuse loose tea in boiling water
4. Wait 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 minutes
5. Pour tea into a cup and serve
Place 1 tablespoon full of tea per 5 cups of water into a stainless casserole.
Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes low heat.
Best served hot.
how to brew.
Note that the tea leaves can be reused 3 to 4 times or if the tea still has color. Suggested serving size is 1 tbsp. of loose tea per 3 to 4 cups of water. Drink at least 1 liter a day.